When investing in business tools, we know you take some time to consider your options, and we do the same. But we also know how valuable The Social Media Managers Toolkit will be to your business. So we want to help you to be able to invest in it without breaking the bank.
We are so confident that The Social Media Managers Toolkit will help you and your business that we are willing to put in the effort to help you raise funds to access it.
In this article, we're giving you 4 ideas with clear steps to bring some quick cash into your business.
Of course, these strategies can be used any time you need to bring in some income, regardless of what you spend it on!
Idea one: Use your skills to train others.
You are a social media expert, right? Otherwise, people wouldn't want you to be their social media manager. And you will probably have people in your network who are either never going to hire a social media manager or who can't afford to right now. These are the people you can sell to right now.
When Laura M needed to bring some quick cash into her business in 2019, she hosted an online Instagram stories training and, with very little promotion, brought over £500 into her business in under 2 weeks.
Here's how you can do that right now.
1. Pick your topic. Make it simple, don't overcomplicate things, or you'll put people off. That's why the Instagram stories training worked so well, it focused purely on one thing.
2. Set your price. To buy The Social Media Managers Toolkit, you only need £499, so if that's your goal, work backwards when setting your price.
It might be tempting to sell this for as little as £10, but that means you'll need to find 50 people to hit your target, and it might be easier to find fewer people at a higher price. Remember to value your time and expertise. You are the expert, and these people need you!
Need to make a little extra? Why not offer a VIP option as well with an additional extra. Maybe a limited number of 1:1's with you on something related to the training.
3. Set a date and time. Remember that your audience may work full time, so lunch times or evenings can work well. And you can also offer a recording to people who can't join live.
4. Promote it. Send a personal invitation to people who you know will benefit from this. Promote it on all your platforms and to your email list. Keep promoting it until you have enough people.
5. Plan and host the training. We'd always advise you to sell your training before spending time creating it. That way, you can validate it as a viable offer and ask your buyers exactly what they want to learn, so you give them what they need.
6. Sell the recording to make extra money afterwards if you haven't hit your target. Check out our tech stack here.
Idea Two: Get your client to pay for it.
You already know that The Social Media Managers Toolkit provides templates and tips to provide various services, including one-off services like audits and strategies.
And as soon as The Social Media Managers Toolkit is in your hands, you'll be able to confidently provide these services to clients. So why not find the clients now?
Getting payment in advance means the client is paying for The Social Media Managers Toolkit to allow you to provide them with the service they need.
Once they have paid your invoice, you can grab The Social Media Managers Toolkit and start work! The templates will make all of this far easier for you and you'll be able to present your strategy or audit in a professional way which could lead to more work.
Idea Three: Become an affiliate
We offer an affiliate scheme for The Social Media Managers Toolkit, giving you a valuable payout for every sale made via your unique link. You can become an affiliate once you have invested in The Toolkit and could make the cost of it in no time. One of our affiliates made over £850 in just over a month.
There are plenty of other options for affiliate schemes so go find something your network will want or need and see if you can be an affiliate for that too.
Idea Four: An offer they can't refuse
Rather than trying to find new customers, put together a really attractive deal or offer you can send out to your existing ones. These are your hottest leads; they already love you and have bought from you, so they know the quality of what you offer. They will feel special because you're only offering this to them.
There’s a good chance that your clients will want to take advantage of this offer, even if they don't need it right now, Because it's a really good deal that you know they need. Put a deadline on the offer to encourage them to make a quick decision.
➾ BLOG: Write an awesome social media audit and win more clients
➾ FREE GUIDE: How to find clients